Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

Fashionista in the kitchen!

I got a fabulous new apron from my Mom for Christmas today.  Due to the insane Christmas Blizzard we had here in the Midwest over the Christmas holidays we had to postpone Christmas with my Parents until today.  Imagine my surprise when I opened a totally cute and totally chic new apron! 


My New Years resolution was definitely written in the clouds or something because this was a perfect gift.  I also got a very adorable mini food processor from my Brother and SIL.  I am thinking my first new recipe will be salsa!  I have never ever made it before and since this week is almost over I want to do something quick and easy.  It also helps that my Husband is a die hard salsa junkie, so he was ever so excite to hear about my first dish of the year!

Salsa 101 here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment