Search This Blog

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Years Resolution 2010

I needed a project.  I needed something to motivate me, something I could be passionate about, a new goal that would be fun and unique.  My idea came this morning as I was sitting in my living room, flipping through the list of cable channels, trying to find something to watch that would interest me and finding nothing. 

Then, all of a sudden it hit me.  A brilliant idea that would be fun and could sustain me for the entire year.  I am going to try a new recipe a week (maybe more, if the mood so suits me, but definitely one).  I am going to take a picture of each new meal I make, post it on my new blog along with the recipe and my review of the new dish. 

My end outcome of my project will be a hardbound book with my favorite dishes I found this year!  Let the recipe hunting begin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment